Box Office Info
The VPAC box office is located in the theater, directly below the ice rink on Beaver Creek Plaza.
Contact The Box Office:
Purchase tickets here: www.ticketsvail.com
Refunds: All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. Theater policies click HERE.
Box Office Hours of Operation:
Box Office hours are 11am to 5pm, Monday through Friday, 11am to intermission on showdays and two hours prior to a scheduled performance on Saturdays and Sundays.
Vilarpac.org, VailDance.org, VVF.org and TicketsVail.com are the only official online ticketing provider for all performances at the Vilar Performing Arts Center. Tickets purchased from other sources may be more expensive, invalid and/or ineligible for box office assistance. The VPAC and the Vail Valley Foundation are not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
When you bring a group to the Vilar Performing Arts Center, you will enjoy the best that the performing arts has to offer. By booking a group of 20 or more, you can treat friends and family to an unforgettable evening of entertainment.
Whether you have a group of students, family, a business gathering, or just a group of friends, we can help you plan the perfect evening. Take advantage of booking your group with us and reserve your seats in advance of the general public. Discounting is available to groups for most of our shows. In addition to your ticket purchase, we can also offer you assistance to ensure that your group receives accessibility accommodations – from wheelchair access and seating, to assisted listening devices.
The VPAC wants to make your group’s visit to the theater an amazing experience. Give your group the best gift of all: great performing arts in a world-class venue!
VPAC Bag and Prohibited Items Policy:
All bags and persons entering the venue are subject to search. VPAC management reserves the right to refuse entrance to any item deemed a potential safety or security risk or with the potential to be a distraction to the event being held. Prohibited items:
- ALL OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Bags and backpacks and other oversize items (only personal items that could fit under your seat)
- Marijuana and drugs without a prescription
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses (no professional photography without authorization), selfie sticks.
- Weapons of any kind or items construed as weapons
- Open flame
- Laser pointers
- Pets (service animals exempt)
- Noise-making devices or bullhorns
- Any additional items security determines could potentially distract from the audience’s safety and enjoyment
For more information on group sales, please contact our Box Office manager Lauren Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org