Opening Night Celebration
In celebration of its 25th anniversary, the Festival opens with a mixed bill featuring a stellar cast in their first appearance of the season. In the second act, Pacific Northwest Ballet returns to the Amphitheater stage to perform George Balanchine’s iconic ballet Serenade,* accompanied by full orchestra.
Featuring Performances By:
- Analia Centurión & Gabriel Missé (International Tango Stars)
- Jeffrey Cirio (Boston Ballet)
- Maria Kochetkova (San Francisco Ballet)
- Pacific Northwest Ballet
- Tiler Peck & Robert Fairchild (New York City Ballet and 2013 Festival Artists in Residence)
- Lil Buck (Memphis Jookin’ Sensation)
- Francesca Romo & Jonathan Royse Windham (Gallim Dance)
**The best seats at the best ticket prices are available now through June 13. All pricing after June 13 is subject to change. Tickets may be purchased online or by calling the Box Office at 888.920.ARTS (2787).
*Balanchine is a trademark of the George Balanchine Trust. Choreography by George Balanchine (c) The George Balanchine Trust.