Getting to the VPAC:
Beaver Creek Resort, home to the Vilar Performing Arts Center is conveniently located adjacent to Interstate-70 in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Eagle County Airport (EGE) is located just 30 minutes to the west while Denver International Airport (DIA) resides two hours to the east via Intersate-70. Both airports offer services from most major rental car agencies.
Driving Directions to the VPAC
Take Exit 167 off I-70 at Avon (7 miles west of Vail). Go south straight through Avon's 3 'round-a-bouts' to Beaver Creek Ski Resort. The Welcome Gate at the main entrance to Beaver Creek will instruct you on parking and provide you with a pass for your vehicle. Follow Village Road 2 miles and turn left, following signage for the Vilar Performing Arts Center, onto Avondale Lane just before Beaver Creek Lodge. Follow Avondale Lane about 3 city blocks, the VPAC will be on the right and the Villa Montane parking structure on the left.
Map to the VPAC
View Vilar Performing Arts Center in a larger map
VPAC Bag and Prohibited Items Policy:
All bags and persons entering the venue are subject to search. VPAC management reserves the right to refuse entrance to any item deemed a potential safety or security risk or with the potential to be a distraction to the event being held. Prohibited items:
- ALL OUTSIDE FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Bags and backpacks and other oversize items (only personal items that could fit under your seat)
- Marijuana and drugs without a prescription
- Audio or video recording devices, GoPros, professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses (no professional photography without authorization), selfie sticks.
- Weapons of any kind or items construed as weapons
- Open flame
- Laser pointers
- Pets (service animals exempt)
- Noise-making devices or bullhorns
- Any additional items security determines could potentially distract from the audience’s safety and enjoyment