Tickets & VIP
Single Day Tickets
Reserved Seating: $60 | General Admission: $35
Reserved Seating: $95 | General Admission: $60 | TICKETS
Children 2 and under are FREE on the lawn!
Single Day: $300 | 2-Day: $600
- Reserved Seat in prime Pavilion Section
- Free Valet Parking at Ford Park
- 1 hour Happy Hour before gates open to the public on-site (Free beer!)
- 30th Anniversary commemorative gift
- Late night post-show snack in Borgen Plaza
- Mountain Experience Activity access
Box Office Information:
Contact the Box Office
Tickets are available online 24 hours a day at ticketsvail.com
Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater Box Office
Box Office hours are 11am to 5pm, Monday through Saturday, 11am to intermission on showdays and two hours prior to a scheduled performance on Sundays.
($2 per ticket fee will apply and additional fees are assesed with online transactions.)
grfavail.com and ticketsvail.com are the only official online ticketing providers for all Vail Valley Foundation performances. Tickets purchased from other sources may be more expensive, invalid and/or ineligible for box office assistance. The GRFA and the Vail Valley Foundation are not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.