Whil our community is indeed fortunate to have two world class performing arts venues in the Vilar Center and the Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail, only one third of the annual operating and programming cost of these venues comes from performance ticket sales. The remainder of the needed funding comes from passionate and dedicated individuals, committed to ensuring that the Vail Valley retains these valuable cultural opportunities.
On an annual basis:
- 41,000 Patrons Attend Vilar Performing Arts Center Performances
- 94,000 People Attend A Performance At The Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater
- 75,000 People Annually Attend Our Free Concert Series
- $3,200,000 Annual Economic Impact Generated By The Vail International Dance Festival And Bud Light Hot Summer Nights
- 49,969,033 Marketing Impressions For The Vail International Dance Festival